The Kids Big Carnival returns to Wanneroo Showgrounds April 20th – 22nd April 2018.
Tickets provide entry to The Kids Big Carnival and once inside all rides, entertainment, face painting, animal farm, and fairy floss are FREE!
There is a great range of rides suitable for children (and adults) of all ages – my children aged 1, 6 & 11 were all able to go on the rides and have a great time. Due to the capped ticket sales the wait time for the majority of the rides was minimal.
Mini Ferris Wheel | Cup and Saucer | Dumbo | Mini Twisters Helicopter | Dragon Wagon | Fiesta Balloon | Bumper Cars | Lolli Swing | Bouncy Castle | Fun Factory | Rockin’ Tug | Traffic Jam
This year a whole heap load of entertainment is planned!
Dreamworks Trolls’ stars Poppy and Branch will be available for a meet and greet and a free professional photo after their fun-filled musical show.
Captain Jolly Jim’s lively pirate comedy show will be filled with action songs, a magic pirate treasure chest and a cheeky talking parrot.
Dinkum Dinosaur animatronic dinosaur park promises an encounter with a life-like roving two metre tall T rex dinosaur.
The Petting farm was a big hit with my toddler
There were a few sideshow games to play at an additional cost, $2-$5 per turn. Show bags are available to purchase and there were a couple of market stalls.
Plenty of food & drinks, from burgers & chips to wraps & salad plus ice cream, slushies and a coffee van. Prepacked food and drinks is allowed. Enjoy the FREE unlimited fairy floss!
The location is great, plenty of free parking and public transport options. There was plenty of room to move around, I had no issues getting around with a pram. Two ATMs were located near the entry.
The Kids Big Carnival recommends you pre-purchase tickets online to secure your preferred day and session time, there are 2 sessions available per day, morning session 8.30am – 12.30pm and afternoon session 1.30am – 5.30pm. If the event is not sold out there are door sales available 10 minutes before each session.
Kids aged 2 – 14 years $27
Adults ( 14+ ) $15
Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Kids) $80
Tickets purchased at the door are slightly more expensive.
For up to date information visit The Kids Big Carnival website www.kidsbigcarnival.com.au
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
- Easter Events in Perth 2018 - March 19, 2018