We’ve been coming to the The Little Pantry in Shenton Park for years now and they never disappoint. It’s a cozy little cafe, seats inside and out the back. They make awesome cakes and their rolls and quiches are really good too though my all time favourite is the chicken schnitzel roll with spicy slaw
Breakfast is a simple affair, nothing too fancy but still tasty. I would highly recommend their muffins. Too good. They don’t have high-chairs though. But if you need to take a pram with you, sit out the back.Plenty of space and there’s a grassy patch for the little ones to crawl around too.
Fresh produce straight from their very own veggie patch!They also have a chalk wall for kids to draw on to keep the little ones busy.
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018