We’ve been coming to the The Little Pantry in Shenton Park for years now and they never disappoint. It’s a cozy little cafe, seats inside and out the back. They make awesome cakes and their rolls and quiches are really good too though my all time favourite is the chicken schnitzel roll with spicy slaw
Breakfast is a simple affair, nothing too fancy but still tasty. I would highly recommend their muffins. Too good. They don’t have high-chairs though. But if you need to take a pram with you, sit out the back.Plenty of space and there’s a grassy patch for the little ones to crawl around too.
Fresh produce straight from their very own veggie patch!They also have a chalk wall for kids to draw on to keep the little ones busy.
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017