A recent addition to the rapidly growing dining scene at Lakeside Joondalup is The Local Shack. With branches in Perth City and Scarborough, The Local Shack offers all day breakfast, burgers, and pizzas.
The décor is that of a rustic beachside surf shack with the obligatory VW Camper van painted on the wall and mismatched wooden panels decorating the walls.
The menu is pretty substantial with a wide range of well-priced breakfast and burger options. They don’t have a dedicated kids menu but you can order any of main burgers as sliders which is what we selected for the kids. It was a great way of trying out a few of the different burger combinations!
We also ordered a large portion of the chips to share which was very yummy!
While you are waiting for your food to arrive you can pass the time playing one of the many board games which are located on the tables. We got competitive playing Jenga, Guess Who and Connect 4.
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019