A recent addition to the rapidly growing dining scene at Lakeside Joondalup is The Local Shack. With branches in Perth City and Scarborough, The Local Shack offers all day breakfast, burgers, and pizzas.
The décor is that of a rustic beachside surf shack with the obligatory VW Camper van painted on the wall and mismatched wooden panels decorating the walls.
The menu is pretty substantial with a wide range of well-priced breakfast and burger options. They don’t have a dedicated kids menu but you can order any of main burgers as sliders which is what we selected for the kids. It was a great way of trying out a few of the different burger combinations!
We also ordered a large portion of the chips to share which was very yummy!
While you are waiting for your food to arrive you can pass the time playing one of the many board games which are located on the tables. We got competitive playing Jenga, Guess Who and Connect 4.
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019