The Magic of Christmas is back at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens!
The stunning light display includes over100,000 twinkling bulbs that highlight the stunning palms, pine trees and exquisite walking trails throughout the Gardens, a 7m high Christmas tree, giant Christmas baubles and more! Adding to the Christmas spirit, there is even Christmas music playing in the background – I’m a sucker for Christmas carols, so I loved this!
Walking through the giant red Christmas bauble was my favourite spot!
Spectator admission to the gardens is just $5 or free for guests dining at Leapfrogs or playing a round of mini golf. We opted to tee our visit up with a round of Night Mini Golf, the glow in the dark golf balls made it extra fun!
Before heading home we stopped for an icecream. On entry, there is a pop stop selling, icecreams, popcorn, fairy floss, lolly cups and drinks, we saw many people enjoying a bag of popcorn while admiring the lights.
Christmas is such an expensive time of year, I love that that this is an affordable event for the whole family! It is also a lot easier on the kids than the Christmas Lights Trail in the City. We spent about 2 hours at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens, and if it wasn’t for tired toddlers, we definitely would have stayed longer!
The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens can be experienced until 12 January, Wednesday – Sunday. Guests can visit the Gardens at any time during opening hours, with 7pm onward being the best time for viewing the lights.
The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 30, 2019
- 50 Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 28, 2019
- Alinta Energy Christmas Pageant - November 28, 2019
- 3Sheets on the Track, Butler - November 27, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 21, 2019
- Mining Machinery at Elizabeth Quay - November 21, 2019
- Perth’s Outback Splash, Bullsbrook - November 19, 2019
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 16, 2019
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - November 11, 2019
- Telethon Kids Discovery Centre, Nedlands - October 11, 2019