This year you can experience the Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens!
As we arrived my 8 year old couldn’t believe her eyes! She was stunned when I told her there were more lights inside!
The stunning light display includes almost 100,000 twinkling bulbs that highlight the stunning palms, pine trees and exquisite walking trails throughout the Gardens and a 7m high Christmas tree. Adding to the Christmas spirit, there was even Christmas music playing in the background – I’m a sucker for Christmas carols, so I loved this!
The Waterfall Garden was my favourite spot!
We opted to tee our visit up with a round of Night Mini Golf, the glow in the dark golf balls made it extra fun!
Before heading home we stopped into Leapfrogs for a slice of cake 😋, we are regulars to Leapfrogs and always find the meals and service fantastic!
We spent about 2.5 hours at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens, we all had a wonderful time, and I love that it is affordable for the whole family!
Guests can visit the Gardens at any time during opening hours, with 7pm onward being the best time for viewing the lights.
The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens can be experienced until 30 December 2018, 7pm – 9.30pm Thursday – Sunday.
The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018