The Old Boy Cafe is another newbie in the applecross neighbour! Loving the hood at the moment with all these new cafes. Met some mummy friends and their little ones at the old boy cafe this morning as we were all excited to try this place out. Doors were wide opened when we got there beckoning us to enter. This isn’t exactly a table and chair seating kinda cafe but they have got fusion bench seating on both sides of the cafe. On one side, there is a little play corner for the little kids. There is a chalk board, some alphabet magnets and an activity table. That certainly kept our 3 under 3 yr olds entertained while we had a great time chatting. We could keep a watchful eye on the little ones whilst enjoying our catch-up time.
Food and drinks here are simple but at the same time very well catered for. We had some small bites (fruit tart, cookie and small savoury muffins, coffees and babycinos and also the old school jaffles (which went so quick I didn’t manage to photograph). Old boy cafe also do smoothies, juices and croissants, The wonderful staff had the little ones in mind as they thoughtfully served all the babycinos first before everything else. They know once the kids are settled and happy, the parents can then relax. Kudos to them!
The old boy cafe is a great place for a casual coffee session with friends or even a place to go to before and after school drop-off/pick ups. There are plenty of parking close by.
The Old Boy Cafe
2/779 Canning Highway, Applecross
Mon – Fri: 6.30am – 4.00pm
Sat – Sun: 7.00am – 2.00pm
Change facility: No
- July School Holiday Shopping Centre Events and Activities in Perth 2018 - June 28, 2018
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- 100 July School Holiday Ideas - June 18, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018
- May Family Events in Perth - April 23, 2018
- April Family Events in Perth - April 4, 2018
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - April 1, 2018
- Eat Drink Perth - March 21, 2018
- Mission ImPERTHable - March 21, 2018
- Easter Wonderland & Easter World - March 13, 2018