The Orange Box is the latest edition to hit Leighton Beach. It is located right next to Fremantle surf life saving club and you wouldn’t miss its bright orange building, which kinda resembles a huge orange shipping container. It is a casual cafe kiosk which serves all day breakfast and lunch, coffee, cakes and ice cream. The little nippers are not forgotten as they have quite an extensive kids menu.
There are seats outside, or you can take a picnic mat and sit on the huge grass patch just adjacent to it while the kids run amok. The beach is also a stones throw away. On the side, there are also deck chairs provided for your comfort and you can set them up anywhere you want. There are also a couple of swing chairs to relax in, think coffee, book and sea breeze, Bliss.
Big field just right next to it
deck chairs under the big umbrella
We went there for morning tea and had coffee and a carrot cake. The little one saw ice cream and had to have one and boy it sure was a generous scoop at 10am in the morning! No fear as he burnt it all off running in the field.
Pack a mat, bring a footy or a good book the next time you’re in the area and give Orange Box a go.
The Orange Box at Leighton
Leighton Beach (next to Freo surf life saving club and Bib and Tucker)
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017
- Underground at Allendale Square, Perth - September 27, 2017
- Roho Bure, South Fremantle - September 15, 2017
- Daisies, Cottesloe - September 10, 2017