The Orange Box is the latest edition to hit Leighton Beach. It is located right next to Fremantle surf life saving club and you wouldn’t miss its bright orange building, which kinda resembles a huge orange shipping container. It is a casual cafe kiosk which serves all day breakfast and lunch, coffee, cakes and ice cream. The little nippers are not forgotten as they have quite an extensive kids menu.
There are seats outside, or you can take a picnic mat and sit on the huge grass patch just adjacent to it while the kids run amok. The beach is also a stones throw away. On the side, there are also deck chairs provided for your comfort and you can set them up anywhere you want. There are also a couple of swing chairs to relax in, think coffee, book and sea breeze, Bliss.
Big field just right next to it
deck chairs under the big umbrella
We went there for morning tea and had coffee and a carrot cake. The little one saw ice cream and had to have one and boy it sure was a generous scoop at 10am in the morning! No fear as he burnt it all off running in the field.
Pack a mat, bring a footy or a good book the next time you’re in the area and give Orange Box a go.
The Orange Box at Leighton
Leighton Beach (next to Freo surf life saving club and Bib and Tucker)
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018