Situated in the Perth Hills, The Parkerville Tavern is a historic family pub and restaurant which has recently been restored to its former glory retaining much of its old world charm.
This double-storey federation style pub, built in 1897, is ideal for families, friends and couples with ample seating indoors and outdoors and a playground to entertain the kids.
The Parkerville Tavern is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week with live music sessions every Sunday afternoon. A new addition to The Parkerville Tavern is an outdoor wood-fired pizza oven which serves a selection of pizza’s from Friday to Sunday evening. Free Wi-Fi is available on request.
The Parkerville Tavern is a great venue for families. The huge beer garden has to be one of the best in Perth with plenty of space for everyone.
The playground is guaranteed to keep kids amused with its cubby house and old boat. The playground has a shade sail over the sandpit area so great for the little ones to chill out and play.
The kids will love paying a visit to the friendly resident emus and chickens that inhabit the garden. The Emus love posing for selfies!
If you are dining outside at The Parkerville Tavern you will need to order your menu at the bar and collect it yourself when it is ready. Table service is available with indoor dining.
The menu at The Parkerville Tavern is extensive and well priced, including plenty of home-cooked favourites such as Steak and Guinness Pie, Bangers and Mash, Chicken Parmigiana and several steak options.
We opted for the Sticky Pork Belly which was yum and the Steak pie which my husband constantly raves about!
The Parkerville Tavern offers a small kids menu with all dishes priced at $10. On the menu are Chicken Nuggets and Chips, Fish and Chips, or homemade beef burger. There is also a Parky Picnic Box ($11) which consists of a ham and cheese wrap served with veggie sticks, grapes, cherry tomatoes and a piece of fruit. It comes serves in a cute picnic box. You can add on a kids activity bag to all kids meals for an additional $2.50.
The Parkerville Tavern is located at 6 Owen Road, Parkerville. Visit www.parkervilletavern.com.au for more information.
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018