The Perth Mint Café is a cute little café located in, you’ve guessed it, The Perth Mint. Entry into The Perth Mint building is free so you can visit the café without having to take a tour of the Mint itself.
The Café is open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm and Weekends and Public Holidays 11.30am – 3.30pm.The Perth Mint Café serves a selection of sandwiches, Devonshire teas, cakes, ice creams and hot and cold beverages. They also have daily specials such as soup of the day.
The café offers a quaint courtyard setting which includes a replica of a traditional Miners CampIf you are visiting as a group you could make a booking for afternoon tea which includes scones served with jam and King Island Cream, a selection of delicate sweet treats, a selection of traditional finger sandwiches, French macaroons and your choice of a cup of tea or coffee. Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance with a minimum of 10 guests.The Perth Mint Café is located in The Perth Mint, 310 Hay Street. East Perth.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017