The Perth Mint Café is a cute little café located in, you’ve guessed it, The Perth Mint. Entry into The Perth Mint building is free so you can visit the café without having to take a tour of the Mint itself.
The Café is open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm and Weekends and Public Holidays 11.30am – 3.30pm.The Perth Mint Café serves a selection of sandwiches, Devonshire teas, cakes, ice creams and hot and cold beverages. They also have daily specials such as soup of the day.
The café offers a quaint courtyard setting which includes a replica of a traditional Miners CampIf you are visiting as a group you could make a booking for afternoon tea which includes scones served with jam and King Island Cream, a selection of delicate sweet treats, a selection of traditional finger sandwiches, French macaroons and your choice of a cup of tea or coffee. Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance with a minimum of 10 guests.The Perth Mint Café is located in The Perth Mint, 310 Hay Street. East Perth.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019