Open almost every day of the year, the complex has nine themed gardens to view a large range of both native and non-native bird species.
The gardens are shaded by stands of palms, and most gardens have ponds, waterfalls and other water features to give a cooling effect on a hot summers day.
One of the gardens is a large walk-through aviary with birds flying, nesting and feeding at close range for easy viewing by the kids.
The final garden is overlooked by a tower that can be climbed for a view of the coast and the complex itself.
There’s a cafe located centrally serving hot and cold drinks, burgers, chips, and ice creams. The gift shop is well stocked and located near the exit, so expect the kids to want to purchase something.
The complex also features a maze, and an outdoor cinema, Parotiso’s Cinema showing new and recent releases when the sun goes down.
Find out more by visiting www.rainbowjunglekalbarri.com
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017