Please tell the kids to be careful not to stick their fingers anywhere near the birds!
The gardens are mostly shaded by palms, and most gardens have ponds, waterfalls and other water features to give a cooling effect on a hot summers day.
One of the Rainbow Jungle gardens is a large walk-through aviary with birds flying, nesting and feeding at close range for easy viewing by the kids.
The final garden is overlooked by a tower that can be climbed for a view of the coast and the complex itself.
If you’re an avid photographer then there’s some great opportunities to snap the wildlife, ponds and amazing flowers around the Rainbow Jungle Centre.
There’s a cafe located centrally serving hot and cold drinks, burgers, chips, and ice creams. The gift shop is well stocked and located near the exit, so expect the kids to want to purchase something.
The complex also features a maze, and an outdoor cinema, Parotiso’s Cinema showing new and recent releases when the sun goes down.
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018