Please tell the kids to be careful not to stick their fingers anywhere near the birds!
The gardens are mostly shaded by palms, and most gardens have ponds, waterfalls and other water features to give a cooling effect on a hot summers day.
One of the Rainbow Jungle gardens is a large walk-through aviary with birds flying, nesting and feeding at close range for easy viewing by the kids.
The final garden is overlooked by a tower that can be climbed for a view of the coast and the complex itself.
If you’re an avid photographer then there’s some great opportunities to snap the wildlife, ponds and amazing flowers around the Rainbow Jungle Centre.
There’s a cafe located centrally serving hot and cold drinks, burgers, chips, and ice creams. The gift shop is well stocked and located near the exit, so expect the kids to want to purchase something.
The complex also features a maze, and an outdoor cinema, Parotiso’s Cinema showing new and recent releases when the sun goes down.
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018