The Saint George Hotel is a great family friendly bistro located in Innaloo. We live quite local to The Saint, so we like to come here on our “I can’t be bothered cooking” nights. Miss 4 always has a great time playing in the kids corner. There is a TV playing cartoons, colouring in pages, toys, and books to keep the little ones entertained. They even have a dedicated family night on Mondays, with kids eat free and an entertainer doing face painting and other kids activities. This is a very popular night to come, so bookings are recommended.
The Saint also has a great outdoor alfresco area, complete with a large screen TV (I am guessing sport is a big drawcard here). It was really cold and wet when we visited, so we opted to stay indoors where it was warm.
The menu here is great, and they have a children’s menu with the usual suspects available. I decided on the half rack of ribs, hubby got the fish of the day, and being the carnivore my 4-year-old is, she opted for a side of chicken wings as her meal. All the food was delicious, and I will be back for more of those ribs!
You can find out more by visiting www.thesaint.com.au
- Whalebone Brewing Company, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- See Salt Cafe, Exmouth - July 19, 2018
- Exmouth Mini Golf - July 19, 2018
- Froth Craft Brewery, Exmouth - July 9, 2018
- Exmouth Waterpark - July 3, 2018
- Funtastic4Kids Play Centre, Wangara - February 20, 2018
- Cocolat Scarborough - February 20, 2018
- Grannie’s Home Kitchen, York - January 29, 2018
- Lulu’s Cafe, Rockingham - January 29, 2018
- Lakeview Café Waldecks Kingsley - November 29, 2017