The Shore Café in Alkimos is a gorgeous little café located on the foreshore at Shore Haven Beach.
It offers both indoor and alfresco dining with stunning views of the ocean.
The menu offers a varied range of yummy sounding food. A breakfast menu is served until 11.30am. As we only stopped in for coffee (which was very good) we only sampled a couple of the sweet treats on offer. I opted for the Butterscotch Muffin which was divine! We also selected one of their raw slices.
As well as their menu offering there is a selection of sandwiches and pizzas available to dine in or take away.
There is a dedicated kids breakfast and lunch menu with all items priced at $9. I can see the ‘Build your own tacos’ is a very popular lunch option for the kids. High chairs are available for little ones.
Right outside of the café is a large scramble net which will keep the kids amused while you enjoy a relaxing coffee in the sunshine taking in the ocean views.
The café is positioned next to a large grassy space complete with picnic tables. So you have the option to grab some take away food from the café and enjoy a picnic on the lawn and let the kids run about with a ball.
Directly in front of the café is beach access. The beach looked very inviting but there were warning signs relating to the currents and there is no lifeguard patrol. If you enjoy the beach but not the sand there is a grassed area right next to the beach along with 3 built in double sun loungers.
The Shore Café is in a great spot and will be a lovely place to enjoy and meal and watch the sunset during the summer months.
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017