Swap Meets in Perth are great for making some fast cash or to grab a bargain! Swap meets are brimming with near new toys, kid’s books and other children’s ware – all at rock bottom prices. If you are looking for brilliant bargains, arrive at the swap meet early, take cash and don’t be scared to haggle on the price down! Kids will also love to hunt for a “new” toy or book – so cheap they can buy it themselves with their pocket money.
If you’re selling, having a swap meet stall is a quick way to make money from your clutter and items you no longer need. Kids may also like to sell their unwanted toys to make some pocket money. So clean out the kitchen, garden shed, toy box or junk room and head to your local swap meet this weekend! See the Buggybuddys guide to Sunday morning swapmeets all around Perth.
North of the River
Karrinyup Swap Mart
Where: Karrinyup Shopping Centre, undercover carpark near to Myer.
Time: Every Sunday, 7am to 10am (sellers from 6.05am)
Cost: $10 per bay, Entry $1, kids free.
Morley Flea Market
Where: Galleria Shopping Centre, in the underground carpark near to Myer
Time: Every Sunday, 7am to 10am (sellers from 6am)
Cost: $10 per bay
More info: https://morley.wa.lions.org.au/projects
Where: Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
Time: Every Sunday. 7am to noon.
Cost: $5 per bay
Wanneroo Swap Meet
Where: Wanneroo Showgrounds
Time: Every Sunday. 7am to 11.30am.
Cost: $10 per bay
More info: https://www.facebook.com/WannerooSwapmeet/
South of the River
Where: Belmont Forum carpark
Time: Each Sunday, 6.30am to 10.30am
Cost: Gold coin donation.
Where: Kardinya Park Shopping Centre carpark
Time: Each Sunday, 6am to 10am.
Cost: $10 per bay, Buyers gold coin donation.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/kardinyamarkets/
Maddington Bring and Buy
Where: Centro Maddington carpark near to Kmart
Time: Every Sunday, 5am to 10.30am.
Cost: $10 for a bay, $1.50 Adults, $1 Concession cards, Kids over 3yrs 50c.
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/bringnbuy/
Where: Melville Shopping Centre carpark, near to Coles.
Time: 6am to 10am
Cost: $15 per bay.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/melvillemarkets/
Have we missed a great local swap meet in Perth? Let us know in the comments below!
See the Buggybuddys guide to Market in Perth here.
- Best Kid Friendly Cafes for Coffee & Cake in Perth - February 12, 2020
- Best Cafés for Mums Groups in Perth – North and Swan Valley - February 10, 2020
- Peppermint Green Coffee House, Joondalup - January 31, 2020
- The Best Things to See and Do at Whiteman Park - January 30, 2020
- The Beach House, Jindalee - January 24, 2020
- Maison Saint-Honoré, Floreat - January 20, 2020
- The Kid-Friendly Guide to Scarborough - January 15, 2020
- Best Mega Playgrounds – South of Perth - January 15, 2020
- Best Mega Parks – North of Perth - January 13, 2020
- Places to Watch the Australia Day Fireworks in and Around Perth - December 30, 2019