We visited the newly opened Atlantis Playcentre on a public holiday Monday, we saw the Whale and Ale just across road and decided to pay a visit for an early dinner with the kids.
The Whale and Ale is divided in two sections; the front is the pub with few screens to watch sport, tall tables and also a stage for the bands.
At the back is the dining area which is more family friendly with a fully inclosed outdoor play area.
For the kids there are also busy nippers activity bags for purchase for $2.
We managed to get a table near the play area outside, we could actually see the kids from where we were sitting.
The Whale and Ale offers a good selection of draft lager and ales.
My husband enjoyed a nice cold Guinness.
The food menu offered a good variety including gluten free and vegetarian options.
I ordered the garlic prawns with jasmine rice $25.50.
My husband ordered the Steak and Guinness pie. $19.90
All the kids meals are $10.90. We ordered the penne with meatballs for the kids but asked for sauce separately and they gladly accommodated our request.
Almost every day/night of the week there is something on or specials on at the Whale + Ale. Pity we could not use the Entertainment Book voucher this time as it was a public holiday but it can be used any other time with 25% off up to $35.
For more information visit www.whaleandale.com.au
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016