The White Elephant Cafe in Gnarabup, Prevelly is rare beach side cafe with breathtaking ocean views over Gnarabup Beach. Open from early morning to mid-afternoon the cafe serves healthy and hearty breakfast, brunch and lunches along with tasty juices, smoothies, coffee and cakes.
Being a beach side cafe it does get really busy, there are 2 parking lots available adjacent to the cafe and up the hill at the back of the cafe.
We were staying locally at the Prevelly caravan park and decided to have breakfast at the cafe before heading down to the beach for the morning.
We were fortunate to be one of the first people there so got a prime spot on one of the big wooden tables in the covered shaded area.
There are plenty of high chairs and room for younger kids to stretch their legs.
The main serving counter is a bustle of activity!
Coffee first up whilst we decided what to have for brekkie.
There is a bespoke kids menu covering brekkie, lunch and drinks and gladly some heathy options.
This was the kids scrambled egg, bacon and sour dough toast. Sadly our kids LOVE having a big breakfast and left a bit hungry so expect small portions.
Adult full breakfast option.
I went for the granola, fruit and yoghurt option which was truly amazing.
After breakfast we headed up the back of the restaurant for a short trail walk and look out point over Gnarabup Beach. It was a cloudy morning but soon cleared in the afternoon with blue skies and sea.
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017
- Perfect Nature Cruises Monkey Mia Marine Life Cruise - November 6, 2017