It’s easy to spend a day at Dolphin Quay with your family. There’s lots to do at the popular Mandurah spot.
Lido Beach is a fantastic spot to spend a sunny day! It’s also known as “The Children’s beach”, found alongside Keith Holmes Reserve at Dolphin Quay. There’s some shade structures as well as a fun pontoon with slides.
If you love to shop, the Dolphin Quay Markets on the Mandurah Marina is the perfect spot to pick up something unique. There’s lots of goodies to discover – treat yourself or find a gift for somebody! Let the kids take their pocket money, as they’re sure to find something they like too!
There’s a good selection of cafés and restaurants at Dolphin Quay that cater for families – Italian, Mexican, burgers and more. You might even be lucky enough to see a dolphin swim by as you eat your lunch! Here’s Buggybuddys pick:
Café Moka is a fantastic place for a family brunch on the water. From epic pancakes, great coffee and scrumptious cakes.
3 Hearts is a ceramic café for crafty families! Here the whole family can enjoy painting a ceramic piece as well as tucking into some tasty food and coffee.
Oceanic Bar & Grill, positioned right on top of the water, overlooking Dolphin Quay, the Oceanic Bar and Grill is a beautiful location for a family meal.
Nino’s is a good choice for some local fish and chips. Here you can sit out on the deck overlooking Mandurah Marina.
Keith Holmes Reserve features a shaded playground with quirky and unusual play equipment for young and older kids. There’s also a big “pirate ship” which is very popular and has a ramp for easy pram access too. Kid’s will love a bit of imaginative play and be the captain of this ship!
Mandurah is perfect for a family break, close to home. Seashells is just a one minute stroll to Dolphin Quay and the luxury self-contained apartments are a beautiful spot to stay, right on the beach!
Find Dolphin Quay at 4 Zephyr Mews, Mandurah.
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019
- The Local on Waratah, Dalkeith - July 12, 2019
- Lady Latte Cafe Scarborough - July 11, 2019
- Kid Friendly Pizza Restaurants in Perth - June 30, 2019
- Leapfrogs Cafe Wanneroo - June 30, 2019
- Best Mini Golf Courses in Perth - June 28, 2019
- Rainy Day Activities in the Margaret River Region - June 18, 2019
- Things to do in Mundaring with Kids - June 15, 2019
- Kid Friendly Restaurants with Log Fires in Perth - June 13, 2019
- Mundaring Weir With Kids - June 11, 2019