Pirate Ship Mandurah – take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore and venture through Mandurah’s inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah’s canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and look out for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
Time: Departs daily on the hour from 10am-4pm.Location: Eastern Foreshore Jetty, Mandurah. Near The Bay Cafe.Date: 7 days per week throughout the summer holidays.
- Dressing up with your favourite pirate attire.
- Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
- Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
- Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
- Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Eastern Foreshore Jetty Mandurah