Find a toy library near you…
Did you know that there are community run, not for profit, resources across WA where you can access hundreds of toys for a small annual fee? Toy libraries are an excellent resource for parents, carers and grandparents to provide a wide range of fun and educational toys without the expense of purchasing them outright.
A toy library works in the same way as a traditional ‘book’ library, with members borrowing toys to play within their own home. Toy libraries have a wide range of toys catering for babies to primary school aged children.
Some of the benefits of joining a toy library include:
· Saving money on toys that children quickly outgrow
· Being able to choose different toys regularly
· Trying out toys before you buy (potentially saving hundreds of dollars!)
· Not having to worry about toy storage
· Exposing children to a variety of toys
· Reducing toy waste to landfill
· Contributing to children’s development
· A large range of quality toys in one place
· Providing access to amazing toys parents might not think to buy
There are 80 toy libraries in WA (35 in the metro area) that have a range of opening times and days. To find a toy library that suits you visit www.toylibraries.org.au
No listings were found matching your selection.