SEA for yourself at AQWA! Discover WA’s spectacular marine life as you go on an underwater journey along our coast, from the icy-cold waters of the southern ocean to the tropical wonderland of coral reefs in the far north. On your adventure you will:
- Come face-to-fin with giant sharks and stingrays in Australia’s largest underwater tunnel
- Encounter some of the ocean’s most rare creatures, like leafy seadragons
- Face deadly stingers and biters, some as small as a plum!
- Witness mesmerising LIVING coral reefs
Kids and parents alike will also love discovering for themselves at the Touch Pool, free daily Guide talks and feeds and even trying our in-water Adventures!
PLUS there’s an exciting range of additional activities for school holidays, toddlers and parents! Look out for Mermaid and Pirate entertainers; shark sleepovers; science programs and toddler messy play just to name a few! Check the website and socials for all the details on AQWA’s school holiday activities: www.aqwa.com.au/whats-on
Need to Know:
AQWA is located 20 minutes north of Perth City at Hillarys Boat Harbour: 91 Southside Drive, Hillarys.
Open 10am-5pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).
Free parking, Café and Giftshop are located on site.
Visit often? An AQWA Annual Membership Pass is available and great value for parents and families.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 91 Southside Drive