Chidley Point Reserve is an absolute gem of a place and one of my favourite places to hang out with the kids.
Located on the banks of the Swan River in Mosman Park Chidley Point Reserve is the perfect spot to enjoy the calm waters of the river and a picnic or BBQ with friends.
There are two car parks at Chidley Point Reserve. The upper level car park allows parking for a large number of cars.
The lower level car park, right next to the beach, is accessed via a steep hill and only has parking for 6 cars.
The small beach at Chidley Point Reserve is sandy and full of shells. The water is predominantly calm until you get a big boat pass by and then it does get wavy. The kids loved paddling in it although watch out for Jelly Fish at certain times of the year.
It’s a great spot for watching all the boats go by and you can feel like you are on your own desert island!
When we visited there was a couple of families that had brought along their kayaks and the kids were have a great time paddling around.
Chidley Point Reserve has great facilities enabling you to spend the day there. There is an Exeloo, 2 BBQs, a picnic table shaded by trees and two picnic shelters.
Pay Chidley Point Reserve a visit – you won’t be disappointed but shhh don’t tell everyone. It’s our secret!
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Chidley Way