Port Coogee Marina is a gorgeous spot for families to relax and enjoy one of Perth’s gorgeous summer days.
Nestled in the Port Coogee estate, the marina area offers a pram friendly, sheltered beach with calm waters – perfect for a paddle in.
However, you do need to stay close to young children as the water gets quite deep suddenly several metres from the shoreline. You can visually see where this happens as the water changes colour.
Right next to the beach is a small splash pad area which is guaranteed to keep young children happy! The splash pad operates 8am – 6pm October through to May.
Around the splash pad area are huge eggs and wooden planks. Great for climbing all over.
Also located close by are BBQ’s and picnic shelters and toilets and changing rooms are just a short walk away.
If you want to grab a takeaway coffee or enjoy a bite to eat then you can head to the Dome Café which is situated in the marina right next to the car park. The Dome offers alfresco seating with views of the marina.
Port Coogee Marina is located on corner Maraboo Lane and Medina Parade.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Medina Parade