Rosslare Park in Mindarie Marina is the perfect place to take children swimming. It’s a small beach in an enclave in the Marina. The water is shallow and very calm – great for floating a blow up dingy on.
Rosslare Park Mindarie is a bit of secret so SHHHHHHH!!!!
There is a large bank of steps from the shore into the water. Along the shoreline is a grassy edge shaded by large trees – perfect for setting down your picnic blanket. There are also a few benches.
Rosslere Park has two picnic shelters but no BBQs
There is a small sand-based playground which is suited to toddlers and is fully fenced and gated.
Across the road from Rosslere Park is a small carpark complete with a toilet block.
This is such a lovely spot and on our last visit, we watched two dolphins swimming close to the shore. Magical! Can you spot them in the picture below?
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Rosslare Promenade