Rosslare Park in Mindarie Marina is the perfect place to take children swimming. It’s a small beach in an enclave in the Marina. The water is shallow and very calm – great for floating a blow up dingy on.
Rosslare Park Mindarie is a bit of secret so SHHHHHHH!!!!
There is a large bank of steps from the shore into the water. Along the shoreline is a grassy edge shaded by large trees – perfect for setting down your picnic blanket. There are also a few benches.
Rosslere Park has two picnic shelters but no BBQs
There is a small sand-based playground which is suited to toddlers and is fully fenced and gated.
Across the road from Rosslere Park is a small carpark complete with a toilet block.
This is such a lovely spot and on our last visit, we watched two dolphins swimming close to the shore. Magical! Can you spot them in the picture below?
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.