Annie’s Landing District Playspace in Ellenbrook is a treat for both older and younger children.
Annie’s Landing District Playspace is located at the very end of Bandrock Drive in Ellenbrook. Just keep following the signs for the Annie’s Landing display village and you won’t be able to miss it. The playground has been sympathetically designed to make use of its natural bushland setting.
There are lots of nature play aspects to the park including balancing logs and a stream that runs along the perimeter.
For the big kids there is a spider net climbing structure, birds nest swing and a flying fox.
Climb up the rocky mound to access the rather high rope bridge.
Cross the rope bridge and take the easy route back down by using the big yellow slide.
Enjoy some imaginative play time in the fort.
There is also an additional slide which is modelled on a tree. Use the steps, ladders or tree truck to make your way to the top of the slide.
You’ll find a separate area with play equipment catering for toddlers which features 2 bucket swings.
And a very interactive climbing structure which features a slide, tunnel, sand play table and drums.
Next to the toddler area is a picnic shelter and grassy area.
Although the play area is surrounded by trees, they weren’t providing any shade to the area at the time of day we visited (morning). Also you would need to keep a close on your child if they like to wander as the toddler area is within easy access to the creek and the lake.
There is a car park next to the playground and toilets.
Annie’s Landing District Playspace is located off Bandrock Drive, Ellenbrook
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Banrock Drive