Donnybrook Apple Fun Park is the largest free entry playground in Australia!
Situated in the country town of Donnybrook, famous for its apple growing, the park has a fruit theme running through it. Donnybrook Apple Fun Park is approximately 2.5 hours drive south from Perth CBD
Donnybrook Apple Fun Park caters well for children of all ages. It is fully fenced and gated and has a fantastic area for toddlers and pre-schoolers which includes plenty of low ride-on animals, kiddie swings, a climbing area and slides.
For older children, there is a four-level tower complete with slides, rope bridges and flying foxes.
The playground also has low rock climbing walls, swings and a space net.
Adults too are taken care of with a gym circuit of exercise equipment.
At the side of the playground is the picnic area which is covered by 3 large shade sails. Here you’ll find picnic tables, 6 electric BBQs and a grassy area perfect for throwing down a picnic blanket.
Only the toddler area and the picnic area is shaded by shade sails. The rest of the playground does not have any shade so more sure your kids have plenty of suncream and a hat on.
The main problem with Donnybrook Apple Fun Park is that your child WILL want to return With it being a 2.5 hour drive from Perth CBD if you live close to the city it isn’t really a place you can pop to for a day trip.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.