Atwell Oval Playground has had a complete upgrade and it’s quite awesome!
The main feature is a large spider-web climbing frame.
There are a smaller climbing spider-web frame and monkey bars.
A 6-swing swing set! Perfect for the “Who can go the highest?” competitions.
There is so much space for ball games.
Unfortunately, unless the clubrooms are open there are no toilet facilities at Atwell Oval Playground but there is a drinking fountain.
- Sculpture by the Sea 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Glowing Rooms Australia, Mini-Golf, Perth - February 28, 2019
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Brenchley Drive