Place Category: Playgrounds
With so much new and exciting development going on in Baldivis you would expect a new play park to match up…. and Baldivis Parks doesn’t disappoint!
Located in the new Baldivis Parks Estate, the play park is made unique by having four mini in-ground trampolines. These are super for kids of all ages and really are something different for them to find at a play park.
There is a large rope climbing frame, a sandpit area and a cool nest swing. This is all next to half basketball court, making the area suitable for children of all ages to explore and enjoy.
The play park is situated in a wide open green space, so there is plenty of room to have a good run around.
There are two covered picnic tables and BBQ facilities well positioned so you can see the children while they play. There is plenty of parking all around the park but unfortunately no toilet facilities.
Top tip – we grabbed a coffee from the Baldivis shopping centre and used the baby change facilities there before we hit the park.
Although Baldivis Parks is small, the diverse equipment makes it well worth a visit and I would recommend a playdate here.
The park is located off Baldivis road in Baldivis Parks Estate, it is a new development and not yet on google maps. I would use Ingram road as your reference and then turn into the new development, drive past the sales office and the park is on your left.
- Winter Wonderland, Mandurah Foreshore - July 11, 2018
- Take 5 Ice Cream Parlour – Baldivis Square - December 13, 2017
- Santa’s Magical Castle, Mandurah Forum - November 29, 2017
- Aqua Jetty Leisure Centre, Rockingham - November 14, 2017
- Slime Time at AQWA - October 17, 2017
- Rockingham Aquatic Centre - October 11, 2017
- Pirate Play area at Secret Harbour Square - October 10, 2017
- Brotzeit, Baldivis - August 15, 2017
- Rebound Arena Indoor Trampoline Park, Port Kennedy - July 25, 2017
- Apple Picking at Core Cider House, Pickering Brook - February 28, 2017