Banksia Grove Nature Playground is a small nature-based playground located between Dragonfly Road and Potoroo Street on the Eastern Side of Banksia Grove.
The wooden play equipment is perfect for helping children with balance, coordination and confidence. The equipment features balance posts with rope, twisted net, shaky bridge, balancing beam and a little wooden table with posts for chairs.
In addition to the nature-based play equipment is a tripod swing – a favourite with my children as they can all fit on together and being a smaller park there wasn’t a wait to get on.
Banksia Grove Nature Playground does not offer much shade, but there is a shelter with a table and seating as well as a BBQ. There is also a decent sized grass area, perfect for kicking a footy, a game of cricket or chase with the kids.
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
- Easter Events in Perth 2018 - March 19, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.