Banksia Grove Nature Playground is a small nature-based playground located between Dragonfly Road and Potoroo Street on the Eastern Side of Banksia Grove.
The wooden play equipment is perfect for helping children with balance, coordination and confidence. The equipment features balance posts with rope, twisted net, shaky bridge, balancing beam and a little wooden table with posts for chairs.
In addition to the nature-based play equipment is a tripod swing – a favourite with my children as they can all fit on together and being a smaller park there wasn’t a wait to get on.
Banksia Grove Nature Playground does not offer much shade, but there is a shelter with a table and seating as well as a BBQ. There is also a decent sized grass area, perfect for kicking a footy, a game of cricket or chase with the kids.
- Splashfest, Swanbourne - February 20, 2019
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Dragonfly Road