The brand new Banksia Grove Skate Park has been built with everybody in mind, from toddlers to teens – there is even plenty of seating for parents to sit back and relax while watching their kids play! Located at Grandis Park in Banksia Grove, the new skate park has already proved to be extremely popular with local kids, their friends and families.
Banksia Grove Skate Park was designed in consultation with the local community through workshops and with feedback from students from Joseph Banks Secondary College. The skate park caters for beginner to advanced level skaters and includes a ‘closed flow’ bowl, various jumps, pump bumps, ramps and rails to encourage kids to get active and socialise while working on their skating, scooter and BMX skills.
There is a toddler size wooden playground featuring a teepee, balancing log and small climbing structure with ropes and a slide.
Lots of bench seating that overlooks the skating area, 3 sheltered picnic tables and a BBQ. There is a drinking fountain nearby with an attached dog bowl.
Grandis Park includes a large grassed area, perfect for walking the dog, letting the kids run off any extra energy, kicking a ball or flying a kite. A universal access toilet is located at the new Grandis Park Sports Amenities Building.
Parking is available on Joseph Banks Boulevard for anyone coming from further than walking distance.
- Surge Fitness - August 20, 2019
- Time’s Up Escape Rooms, Wanneroo - August 7, 2019
- City of Perth Winter Fest - July 10, 2019
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - July 9, 2019
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - July 4, 2019
- Roc Candy – Make your own lollipop - July 1, 2019
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 29, 2019
- Elephant Safari Park, Bali - June 19, 2019
- Accommodation with Log Fires - June 5, 2019
- Little Land, Balcatta - May 23, 2019
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Grandis Boulevard, Banksia Grove
City of Wanneroo