Bayswater Riverside Gardens located along Milne and King William Streets is a fabulous playground to visit with toddlers.
Bayswater Riverside Gardens has great age-appropriate play equipment, fully fenced and gated, features rubber soft fall and is covered with shade sails.
There is a set of swings that caters for both babies, toddlers and older children.
A fun roundabout
A fun spinning pole that Miss 2 loved!
A low-level climbing frame complete with walkways, bridges, tunnels, cubby houses and 3 different height slides.
A fun springy seesaw and surfboard.
For older children, there is a climbing net.
Surrounding the playground is large grassed areas shaded by trees. Perfect for picnics. You’ll find picnic tables and BBQs and riverside walks.
There is a toilet block a short walk from the playground.
Situated in the car park is a vintage caravan houses the Cool Breeze Cafe which serves coffee and ice creams amongst other things. The cafe is open Mon – Thurs 6am – 12pm and Fri – Sun and Public holidays 6.30am – 7pm.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Milne Street