Bayswater Riverside Gardens located along Milne and King William Streets is a fabulous playground to visit with toddlers.
Bayswater Riverside Gardens has great age-appropriate play equipment, fully fenced and gated, features rubber soft fall and is covered with shade sails.
There is a set of swings that caters for both babies, toddlers and older children.
A fun roundabout
A fun spinning pole that Miss 2 loved!
A low-level climbing frame complete with walkways, bridges, tunnels, cubby houses and 3 different height slides.
A fun springy seesaw and surfboard.
For older children, there is a climbing net.
Surrounding the playground is large grassed areas shaded by trees. Perfect for picnics. You’ll find picnic tables and BBQs and riverside walks.
There is a toilet block a short walk from the playground.
Situated in the car park is a vintage caravan houses the Cool Breeze Cafe which serves coffee and ice creams amongst other things. The cafe is open Mon – Thurs 6am – 12pm and Fri – Sun and Public holidays 6.30am – 7pm.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.