Bayswater Riverside Gardens located along Milne and King William Streets is a fabulous playground to visit with toddlers.
Bayswater Riverside Gardens has great age-appropriate play equipment, fully fenced and gated, features rubber soft fall and is covered with shade sails.
There is a set of swings that caters for both babies, toddlers and older children.
A fun roundabout
A fun spinning pole that Miss 2 loved!
A low-level climbing frame complete with walkways, bridges, tunnels, cubby houses and 3 different height slides.
A fun springy seesaw and surfboard.
For older children, there is a climbing net.
Surrounding the playground is large grassed areas shaded by trees. Perfect for picnics. You’ll find picnic tables and BBQs and riverside walks.
There is a toilet block a short walk from the playground.
Situated in the car park is a vintage caravan houses the Cool Breeze Cafe which serves coffee and ice creams amongst other things. The cafe is open Mon – Thurs 6am – 12pm and Fri – Sun and Public holidays 6.30am – 7pm.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Milne Street