We recently found a new bee themed park in Beckenham. The park has bee themed play equipment and hexagonal design features keeping the bee theme.
In the largest hexagonal the play equipment features a bee platform with a slide that is accessed from a wooden bridge or climbing ropes on either side.There are two swings, one toddler and one normal.
Also in this area is a bouncing helicopter.
There are two smaller hexagonal play areas one features a small cubbyhouse and the other some balancing equipment.
The park has shade sails over the play equipment, meandering pathways, grass areas, several different areas with benches and a drinking fountain.Bee Park is a small park located on Bromley St in Beckenham. If you have an inquisitive child like mine be prepared for lots of bee-related questions!
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.