Fun new adventure pla Read more [...]
Beecroft Park is found opposite Empire Village Shopping Centre in City Beach and is popular with local families.
The playground is sand fall based and naturally shaded by mature trees, as well as shade sails. The sand is littered with a lot of leaf and sticks, so little ones may prefer to keep their shoes on.
There is a variety of steel framed play equipment for children of all ages. They will find slides, a fireman’s pole, flying fox, swings, see saw, climbing obstacles and more.
Beyond the playground, you’ll find a basketball and netball court. There are footy goals too and lots of space to kick a ball, fly a kite or run around on the large grassed area.
Be mindful of the car park, which is on the side of the park closest to the playground. It’s a shame the play area isn’t fenced and gated, as it’s a very busy shopping centre. Toilet facilities are located across the carpark at the Empire Village Shopping Centre.
The leafy park is a nice spot for a family picnic. There are lots of beaches and picnic tables. There’s BBQ facilities too and water fountains. Over at the shops, you’ll find The Groper and His Wife (fish and chip shop) as well as takeaway pizza and more that you can enjoy in the park.
You can find Beecroft Park on Olinda Avenue, City Beach.
- Crown Towers Perth - April 15, 2018
- Swan Valley Vegetarian Cafe - April 6, 2018
- Swan Valley Sweet Temptations Trail - April 6, 2018
- Holiday Inn Hotel, Perth CBD - April 5, 2018
- Naked Apple Cider House, Karragullen - April 4, 2018
- Best Breakfast in Perth for Families - March 23, 2018
- Burger Baby, Margaret River - March 22, 2018
- Magna Pizza, Fremantle - March 22, 2018
- Eagles Heritage, Margaret River - March 21, 2018
- Busselton Archery and Family Fun Park - March 21, 2018
Amanda Carlin has her own blog - The Chef, His Wife and Their Perth-fect Life. The Chef's Wife LOVES to eat out in our beautiful city and discover new spots to dine. Amanda and Chef love tapas or something a little fancy for date night and with their son "Little Chef" in tow there's plenty of family friendly options too.