Situated on the site of the old quarantine station, on the hill above the Bicton Baths with an awesome view of the river, Bicton Quarantine Park is a picturesque spot for a family barbecue or picnic.
Bicton Quarantine Park features a playground with a fence and shade sails. The main playground structure here has two slides of different sizes, climbing ladders, monkey bars, a tunnel, a rope bridge, and a climbing wall.
Separate, there is a spring rocker, and two swings, a toddler swing and a regular swing.
There are a number of paths running through the park and down along the river. Great for riding bikes or scooters!
Bicton Quarantine Park has several barbecues and picnic tables dotted around to use or, with lots of open grassy space, you could bring a picnic rug along and relax on the grass while the kids play.
Being by the river, the park gets a delightfully cool breeze as the Freo Doctor comes in. Perfect for those hot summer days! An ice cream truck also visits on weekends.
Down some stairs along a path past the playground, there is a small sheltered beach area which is perfect for families with small children. Keep walking around further to the right to reach the Bicton Baths.
Overall, Bicton Quarantine Park is a beautiful park with something for everyone. The playground is suitable for a range of kids, from toddler through to primary age. Miss 2.5 had a ball here.
Bicton Quarantine Park is located on Phipps Street, Bicton. Free off-street parking is available. Public toilet facilities are available in the middle of the park.
- Herdsman Lake Wildlife Centre, Churchlands - October 10, 2018
- Inflatable World, Shenton Park - October 10, 2018
- Little Donkey Corner, Tuart Hill - September 18, 2018
- September Family Friendly Events Perth - August 23, 2018
- Father’s Day Events in Perth 2018 - August 22, 2018
- Perth Family Friendly Events in August - August 1, 2018
- Coode St Cafe, Mount Lawley - July 19, 2018
- Hatched Coffee Shop, Kingsley - July 9, 2018
- Trading Treasures Toy Museum, Guildford - June 27, 2018
- Siena’s Restaurant, Leederville - June 14, 2018
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews