Place Category: Playgrounds
Surrounding by a road and houses this sleepy hollow park is a gem of a find!
It looks like many other parks in Perth with a playframe, slide, climbing, fireman’s pole, rocker, seasaw, swings etc..
There’s even a fully fenced pond/water feature
What makes this park truly interesting is this!!
Yes it’s a Hobbit Hole and tunnel!
Set alongside the playframe is a dome shaped mound/hill with a very long tunnel through it! Great for the older kids to run through and play in. There was a cut down tree ontop of the hill when I went so not sure if this was a feature or not?
I think this is a great little park for some alternative supervised play and to allow your kids to let their little hobbit imagination run wild 😉
Tennis course and basket ball hoop and mini court are also available the other side of the park and a toilet block.
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 34 Karalundie Way