Place Category: Playgrounds
Surrounding by a road and houses this sleepy hollow park is a gem of a find!
It looks like many other parks in Perth with a playframe, slide, climbing, fireman’s pole, rocker, seasaw, swings etc..
There’s even a fully fenced pond/water feature
What makes this park truly interesting is this!!
Yes it’s a Hobbit Hole and tunnel!
Set alongside the playframe is a dome shaped mound/hill with a very long tunnel through it! Great for the older kids to run through and play in. There was a cut down tree ontop of the hill when I went so not sure if this was a feature or not?
I think this is a great little park for some alternative supervised play and to allow your kids to let their little hobbit imagination run wild 😉
Tennis course and basket ball hoop and mini court are also available the other side of the park and a toilet block.
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 34 Karalundie Way