Place Category: Playgrounds
Surrounding by a road and houses this sleepy hollow park is a gem of a find!
It looks like many other parks in Perth with a playframe, slide, climbing, fireman’s pole, rocker, seasaw, swings etc..
There’s even a fully fenced pond/water feature
What makes this park truly interesting is this!!
Yes it’s a Hobbit Hole and tunnel!
Set alongside the playframe is a dome shaped mound/hill with a very long tunnel through it! Great for the older kids to run through and play in. There was a cut down tree ontop of the hill when I went so not sure if this was a feature or not?
I think this is a great little park for some alternative supervised play and to allow your kids to let their little hobbit imagination run wild 😉
Tennis course and basket ball hoop and mini court are also available the other side of the park and a toilet block.
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews