Braithwaite Park in Mount Hawthorn has recently had a makeover and now is home to a fabulous Nature Play Area designed primarily for 10 – 14 year olds. Although younger children will have just as much fun!
Nature Play Areas have huge benefits for children and encourage them to play in more diverse, imaginative and creative ways.
These Cubby Houses are going to provide huge scope for imaginative play once the plants grow around them.
The Play Area is constructed around the philosophy of nature-based elements and includes features such as logs, stepping stones, ropes, obstacles, plants and a zip line!
There is plenty of fun to be had crossing the rope bridge to the fortes.
Maybe bring a change of clothes and a towel for younger children as they won’t be able to resist the water feature.
The playground also features toilets, BBQs and drinking fountains.
Braithwaite Park is located on Scarborough Beach Road.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Scarborough Beach Road