Broadview park is set around a small lake, with a path running all the way around it. It’s a lovely spot and perfect for a stroll or ride around the lake and a play.
Over the water is a gorgeous little gazebo with seats inside. This is the perfect spot to look for ducks and koi. The gazebo is safely fenced, with no risk of children slipping into the water.
There’s no barrier around the lake or play equipment though there is a decent distance between them.
There is a small playground set on sand for younger children, featuring stairs and a slide in the shape of a dinosaur, with windows to look out of and a cubby underneath. Set around this is a sand table, table and chairs, a seesaw and two swings, one of which is a toddler swing.
Located a short distance away is a large climbing web for the older children. This will certainly get them strengthening muscles and problem solving as they work out how to climb and move around.
There are trees throughout the park, however, no shade over any of the play equipment. We were there in the early afternoon on a warm day and the slide was too hot to use. Also look out for bull ants as we saw them throughout the park and all through the sand at the play equipment.
There are some picnic shelters and other benches around the lake and a barbecue. We didn’t see any toilets at the park though Landsdale Forum shopping centre is next to the park which would have public toilets.
Broadview Park can be found on The Broadview, Landsdale.
- Something Italian, Merriwa - November 14, 2017
- Guzman y Gomez, Westfield Whitford City - October 11, 2017
- Prince of Wales Hotel Bistro Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Corners on King Bunbury - September 4, 2017
- Bunbury Wildlife Park - May 29, 2017
- Music Together with Sarah - May 11, 2017
- Discovery Park-Koombana Bay Holiday Park - March 29, 2017
- WA Museum Discovery Zone at The State Library of WA - March 13, 2017
- Hardware Cafe, Quinns Rocks - February 4, 2017
- Craigie Leisure Centre - January 31, 2017
Kylie is the mum of a gorgeous toddler who is growing far too fast by devouring her sleep. She is a qualified early childhood teacher, who loves exploring the world through the eyes of a 2 year old and now knows more about diggers than she ever imagined she would