Bullrush Park XL Adventure Playground located in the Providence Estate Wellard is a fabulous playground which boasts an 8m rope climbing tower!!
The split-level playground has a variety of equipment to suit all ages.
There is a twisty slide …
A bumpy slide …
And a very cool slide that is made of rollers …
There are tunnels & rocks to climb.
Log balancing and stepping stones.
Tripod swing and traditional swings.
The sand building equipment was favourite with my son, he spent quite a lot of time moving sand from area to another and making pictures with the stencils.
The playground has a few sensory boards around the walkway
There is plenty of shaded seating and a shaded BBQ area.
And a large grass area.
Unfortunately, like most local estate playgrounds, there are no public toilets at Bullrush Park.
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
…MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN PERTH