Bullrush Park XL Adventure Playground located in the Providence Estate Wellard is a fabulous playground which boasts an 8m rope climbing tower!!
The split-level playground has a variety of equipment to suit all ages.
There is a twisty slide …
A bumpy slide …
And a very cool slide that is made of rollers …
There are tunnels & rocks to climb.
Log balancing and stepping stones.
Tripod swing and traditional swings.
The sand building equipment was favourite with my son, he spent quite a lot of time moving sand from area to another and making pictures with the stencils.
The playground has a few sensory boards around the walkway
There is plenty of shaded seating and a shaded BBQ area.
And a large grass area.
Unfortunately, like most local estate playgrounds, there are no public toilets at Bullrush Park.
- Perth Aqua Park, Baldivis - December 27, 2018
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
…MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Wellard Road