Place Category: Playgrounds
Burns Beach Foreshore Playground is a little hidden gem of a family play area. Don’t be mistaken with this playground and the Burns Beach Cafe Playground, yes there are two playgrounds!
From the Burns Beach Cafe and carpark walk along the pathway, North and you’ll be greeted with a huge open space, BBQ’s and playground approximately 10mins walk away.
You can also access the playground and parking from Beachside Drive, off Grand Ocean Entrance, off Marmion Avenue.
The play frame is suitable for 2.5yr olds +, there are a few open gaps on the platform of the frame where toddlers can fall off so be watchful of the young ones who are unsteady on their feet.
There are a few climbing walls, monkey bars for older kids, tunnels and the old favourite noughts and crosses for the new walkers to play with.
There’s plenty of open space for ball games and running around and a pathway for scooters and ride-on-toys.
On the outskirts of Burns Beach foreshore playground is a picnic area with BBQ’s, shelters and seating. These get really busy at weekends with families and groups arriving early to secure their spot for parties and breakfast.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 63 Beachside Dr