Place Category: Playgrounds
Burns Beach Foreshore Playground is a little hidden gem of a family play area. Don’t be mistaken with this playground and the Burns Beach Cafe Playground, yes there are two playgrounds!
From the Burns Beach Cafe and carpark walk along the pathway, North and you’ll be greeted with a huge open space, BBQ’s and playground approximately 10mins walk away.
You can also access the playground and parking from Beachside Drive, off Grand Ocean Entrance, off Marmion Avenue.
The play frame is suitable for 2.5yr olds +, there are a few open gaps on the platform of the frame where toddlers can fall off so be watchful of the young ones who are unsteady on their feet.
There are a few climbing walls, monkey bars for older kids, tunnels and the old favourite noughts and crosses for the new walkers to play with.
There’s plenty of open space for ball games and running around and a pathway for scooters and ride-on-toys.
On the outskirts of Burns Beach foreshore playground is a picnic area with BBQ’s, shelters and seating. These get really busy at weekends with families and groups arriving early to secure their spot for parties and breakfast.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.