Place Category: Playgrounds
Burns Beach Foreshore Playground is a little hidden gem of a family play area. Don’t be mistaken with this playground and the Burns Beach Cafe Playground, yes there are two playgrounds!
From the Burns Beach Cafe and carpark walk along the pathway, North and you’ll be greeted with a huge open space, BBQ’s and playground approximately 10mins walk away.
You can also access the playground and parking from Beachside Drive, off Grand Ocean Entrance, off Marmion Avenue.
The play frame is suitable for 2.5yr olds +, there are a few open gaps on the platform of the frame where toddlers can fall off so be watchful of the young ones who are unsteady on their feet.
There are a few climbing walls, monkey bars for older kids, tunnels and the old favourite noughts and crosses for the new walkers to play with.
There’s plenty of open space for ball games and running around and a pathway for scooters and ride-on-toys.
On the outskirts of Burns Beach foreshore playground is a picnic area with BBQ’s, shelters and seating. These get really busy at weekends with families and groups arriving early to secure their spot for parties and breakfast.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 63 Beachside Dr