Burns Beach Playground is located on a large grassy reserve overlooking Burns Beach. The main playground structure is designed to look like a ship. There are several look out towers which are enclosed so great for the little ones and two slides.
There are two rockers which are great for toddlersThe park has a separate sand pit with dinosaur fossils hidden for the kids to dig up and find…fantastic idea!Also scoops and funnels for the kids to throw sand around and a sand balancer.There are two swings at the park, one of which is a baby swing.
Across the road from the playground is Burns Beach Cafe which offers take away coffee, cakes and ice creams. There is ample car parking right next to the park or cafe or beach.
The park also provides a great place to enjoy a get together. There is a picnic shelter and a BBQ and a large grassy area perfect for ball games, flying a kite or just chilling out on a picnic blanket. There are toilets about a minutes walk from the playground.
There are no shade sails covering the playground. There is a little natural shade from the trees but not a lot. The main base of the playground area is softfall.
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (9) and Lollie (6).