Calleya Playground is an awesome playground located in Stocklands Calleya Estate in Banjup.
There are 2 slides, including a very high twisty one for the brave and a smaller hill slide.
A highlight of Calleya Playground is the 2 in-ground trampolines, they are very popular with kids of all ages and not something that you normally come across in a playground.
It has 2 sets of swings. The tradition seated swings and a Tripod swing which is located a little behind the main playground which I thought was a great idea to help minimise accidents!
Logs border a little native flora garden in the middle to allow some balancing nature play.
With a frog drum and a horn praying mantis, the play space lets the kids bang, crash & yell to their little heart’s content.
2 little bee see-saws, 2 x drum sets and a mini round-about make up a great little local playground that is worth a visit.
Calleya Playground has 2 free gas BBQs with 4 sets of picnic tables that are undercover.
There is a netball/basketball area, the hoop wasn’t on the pole when we were there but I am sure it will be installed soon.
A water drinking fountain & bike racks.
There are scooter & bike paths and a huge grass area with an embankment that was a lot of fun to roll down.
At the moment there is no shade over the playground but the poles are there ready for the shade cloth to be installed.
There are no toilets and the closest shops would the Cockburn Central South area with the Bunnings and Good Guys etc.
- Adventure World with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
Jacqui is a busy mum to 4 school age children who is currently a Swimming Teacher with Jump! Swim School Bibra Lake and studying part time towards a Commerce degree in Human Resources & Marketing.
In her free time, Jacqui enjoys getting out & about with her family checking out new places. You can follow Jacqui on Facebook and Instagram as Perth Tweens
- Member Reviews