At Carrington Park in Nedlands, a new playground has been installed.
Yay! Don’t worry, Big Bertha is still there, shining as brightly as ever, New play equipment, new shades, new tables and chairs. The new playground is more toddler-friendly with shorter slides, smaller steps, a rocking frog and a crawling tunnel. Kids of all ages can still enjoy it nonetheless. It is still fully gated and fenced. They were plenty of friendly dogs doing their morning exercise or just simply running area on the grassy area just outside the playground. The playground is fenced away from the dogs, just in case 🙂
The main attraction, Big Bertha! A 1933 bright yellow tractor that screams ‘climb abroad all ye little ones’! And oh boy did the kids have so much fun on it.
Cnr Weld St and Carrington St, Nedlands
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
Estabelle is a mother of 2. Originally from Singapore, she loves her food, coffee and shopping. When not being a mad scientist in the laboratory, she enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family and friends.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Weld Street