While Colour Block Park (The LEGO Park) may not be overly big, it definitely has the WOW factor!
The main feature is a climbing structure made up of large brightly coloured building blocks.
Children can either climb the blocks to the top and walk across the rope bridge or climb the ladder to reach the top of the tunnel slide that is surprisingly steep and fast – my 5 year old nephew loved it!
Under the play structure is a tunnel, in the tunnel there is a puzzle and 4-in-a-row game.
There are 3 in ground trampolines set in rubber soft fall.
The life-size tractor was a huge hit with my toddler, I might be biased but he looked super cute pretending to drive it too. Although life-sized the tractor has been built below sand level, making it a safe height for younger children to climb.
Other equipment in the sand play area includes a digger and sand funnel as well as additional coloured blocks including ones the shape of lego bricks for children to climb or sit on.
There are no toilets or BBQs at Colour Block Park but plenty of bench seating for adults to sit and watch their kids play, a drinking fountain and shade sails that cover the entire play area.
A large glassed area to run around or kick a ball. There is a footpath that leads around the grassed and play areas, perfect for sneaking in a walk if your children are old enough to play on their own.
Next to the play area overlooking the grass is a wooden deck made to be used as a yoga space.
Colour Block Park is located on the corner of Adelong and Allatoona Avenues, Golden Bay.
- Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak - February 9, 2019
- Fringe World Festival – Fringe Kids - January 21, 2019
- The Ground Cafe, Lexia - January 18, 2019
- Mastercard Hopman Cup 2019, RAC Arena - December 30, 2018
- The Big Wedgie, South Perth - December 28, 2018
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Allatoona Avenue