Place Category: Playgrounds
Just off of Main Street in Balcatta is Conway Reserve, a bright, colourful playground surrounded by a grassy park.
Conway Reserve is partially fenced with a path running from Harrison Street to Archibald Street, and a large grassed area for ball games or exercising the dog.
The playground structure features two slides of different sizes, climbing ladders, a fireman pole, a tunnel and a bridge.
At one end there is a flying fox and bars for older children to climb and swing on. Separate to this, there are two swings, both normal and toddler, and two spring rockers, one a single and one a double rider.
I feel the equipment here has something for most children to enjoy, from toddlers through to bigger kids. Miss 2.5 especially enjoyed the slides and hiding in the tunnel.
If you’re in need of refreshments or a snack, there is a small group shops next door on Harrison Street, including a fish and chip shop and Kings Euro Style Bakery.
Conway Reserve is located at 4 Harrison Street, Balcatta. It is also accessible from the corner Archibald Street and Seaforth Road.
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
- Red Man Cucina, Bedford - February 14, 2019
- Schlice, Morley - February 14, 2019
- Sugar & Nice, Inglewood - February 12, 2019
- Chinese New Year Events in Perth - January 29, 2019
- Best Playgrounds for Flying Fox Fun in Perth - January 20, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for February - January 17, 2019
- Australia Day Events Perth 2019 - January 15, 2019
- City of Perth – Family Friendly Australia Day Events - January 8, 2019
- Animaze: Amazing Animals for Kids - January 3, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 4 Harrison St