Place Category: Playgrounds
Just off of Main Street in Balcatta is Conway Reserve, a bright, colourful playground surrounded by a grassy park.
Conway Reserve is partially fenced with a path running from Harrison Street to Archibald Street, and a large grassed area for ball games or exercising the dog.
The playground structure features two slides of different sizes, climbing ladders, a fireman pole, a tunnel and a bridge.
At one end there is a flying fox and bars for older children to climb and swing on. Separate to this, there are two swings, both normal and toddler, and two spring rockers, one a single and one a double rider.
I feel the equipment here has something for most children to enjoy, from toddlers through to bigger kids. Miss 2.5 especially enjoyed the slides and hiding in the tunnel.
If you’re in need of refreshments or a snack, there is a small group shops next door on Harrison Street, including a fish and chip shop and Kings Euro Style Bakery.
Conway Reserve is located at 4 Harrison Street, Balcatta. It is also accessible from the corner Archibald Street and Seaforth Road.
- The Cheeky Peach Patisserie Cafe, Tuart Hill - December 13, 2018
- Best Perth Mega Parks… Worth a Day Trip - December 6, 2018
- December Family Friendly Events in Perth - November 29, 2018
- Leisure World, Thornlie - November 20, 2018
- Best Parks For Birthday Parties in Perth - November 14, 2018
- Cool Kids Classes in Perth - November 7, 2018
- Bullsbrook Library, Bullsbrook - November 7, 2018
- The Mean Bean Diner, Bullsbrook - October 23, 2018
- Landsdale Farm School - October 23, 2018
- Herdsman Lake Wildlife Centre, Churchlands - October 10, 2018
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 4 Harrison St