Place Category: Playgrounds
Just off of Main Street in Balcatta is Conway Reserve, a bright, colourful playground surrounded by a grassy park.
Conway Reserve is partially fenced with a path running from Harrison Street to Archibald Street, and a large grassed area for ball games or exercising the dog.
The playground structure features two slides of different sizes, climbing ladders, a fireman pole, a tunnel and a bridge.
At one end there is a flying fox and bars for older children to climb and swing on. Separate to this, there are two swings, both normal and toddler, and two spring rockers, one a single and one a double rider.
I feel the equipment here has something for most children to enjoy, from toddlers through to bigger kids. Miss 2.5 especially enjoyed the slides and hiding in the tunnel.
If you’re in need of refreshments or a snack, there is a small group shops next door on Harrison Street, including a fish and chip shop and Kings Euro Style Bakery.
Conway Reserve is located at 4 Harrison Street, Balcatta. It is also accessible from the corner Archibald Street and Seaforth Road.
- Noggos Kitchen and Coffee, Maylands - May 24, 2019
- WA Day Family Events 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for June 2019 - May 11, 2019
- Adzera Cafe, Scarborough - April 23, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for May 2019 - April 23, 2019
- Mother’s Day Ideas 2019 - April 16, 2019
- ANZAC Day Events in Perth 2019 - April 3, 2019
- Easter Family Events in Perth 2019 - March 31, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for April 2019 - March 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for March - February 15, 2019
Holly Clark is currently a stay at home mum of one, a self-confessed coffee addict and a baker of sweet treats. She studied Professional Writing and Editing and occasionally writes on her recipe blog, Lucky Star's Kitchen
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 4 Harrison St