Sometimes small parks deliver a big play and this is the case at Copley Reserve in Belmont. We recently stumbled across this small park which is located near the shops on Kooyong Rd Belmont.
It is very much part of the community as the park has a small community garden at the edge and the pathways lead through housing to further grassed areas and benches.
The park features a nature playground that has been set up using a lovely fig tree as natural shade. Most of the playground is woodchip style base except for the sand area with two diggers. The playground is surrounded by green grass and does have some seating provided if you haven’t got your picnic rug with you.
The playground has lots of balancing and climbing obstacles. Our daughter enjoys this kind of play so enjoyed balancing on the different balancing beams and jumping across the stepping stones and logs.
The park has a climbing tower feature. There is a rope ladder to climb which leads to a platform base that children can stand on. There is further rope climbing on the wood structure making up this feature.
There is a small sand area which has two diggers and a sand table. Having two diggers was great as these are always popular and fought over. A birds nest swing finished off the play equipment.
Although the park is only small my daughter really enjoyed playing in this park. The two big fig trees provide good shade and it’s nice there is a nice area of green grass with enough space for smaller kids to run around and play.
Located on 77 Kooyong Road, Belmont.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.