Sometimes small parks deliver a big play and this is the case at Copley Reserve Belmont. We recently stumbled across this small park which is located near the shops on Kooyong Rd Belmont.
Copley Reserve Belmont is very much part of the community as the park has a small community garden at the edge and the pathways lead through housing to further grassed areas and benches.
The park features a nature playground that has been set up using a lovely fig tree as natural shade. Most of the playground is woodchip style base except for the sand area with two diggers. The playground is surrounded by green grass and does have some seating provided if you haven’t got your picnic rug with you.
The playground has lots of balancing and climbing obstacles. Our daughter enjoys this kind of play so enjoyed balancing on the different balancing beams and jumping across the stepping stones and logs.
The park has a climbing tower feature. There is a rope ladder to climb which leads to a platform base that children can stand on. There is further rope climbing on the wood structure making up this feature.
There is a small sand area which has two diggers and a sand table. Having two diggers was great as these are always popular and fought over. A birds nest swing finished off the play equipment.
Although Copley Reserve Belmont is only small my daughter really enjoyed playing in this park. The two big fig trees provide good shade and it’s nice there is a nice area of green grass with enough space for smaller kids to run around and play.
Copley Reserve Belmont
Located on 77 Kooyong Road, Belmont.
- Christmas 360, Toodyay - July 18, 2019
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Kooyong Road, Rivervale
City of Belmont