Place Category: Playgrounds
Cracknell Park is located just off Riversdale Road, Rivervale and is a bit of a hidden gem overlooking the river.
There’s a traditional play structure which includes slides, monkey bars, ladders and a balance beam.
There’s also a basketball court and a recently added ping pong table. These look great and I love that they add an extra element of play for all ages.
With a decent sized grassed area, and newly added wooden sun loungers overlooking the river and offering fantastic views, this is a great spot for a picnic dinner and sunset.
There’s a jetty going out into the water and a walking path along the river so there’s lots to explore! I didn’t risk the jetty with the two kids by myself but I’ll be heading back soon to check it out.
There’s parking just at the top of the park, on Riversdale Road and seemed to be plenty of it.
For food and coffee, I would pack a picnic but there are also some fast food options nearby along Great Eastern Highway.
- Einsteins Top Secret Science Slime Party - June 28, 2019
- Hard Rock Hotel, Bali - June 6, 2019
- Coventry Village Play Area, Morley - May 3, 2019
- Kids Town Galleria Shopping Centre - May 1, 2019
- Riverton Bar & Grill, Riverton - March 6, 2019
- Theo & Co. Pizzeria, East Victoria Park - February 17, 2019
- Gymbakids, LeisureFit Melville - February 17, 2019
- Pimlott & Strand, Dianella - January 18, 2019
- Embargo on the Point, Perth - December 20, 2018
- Swan Active, Midland - December 5, 2018
Amy is a SAHM to 2 girls and also currently studying, part time, towards a bachelor of commerce with business law major. She loves filling her days exploring Perth and all it has to offer and sharing her adventures on her Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Riversdale Road