Eden Beach Foreshore Playground is a brand new awesome playground located on the foreshore in Jindalee. The playground is lovely and colourful and jam-packed full of quirky play structures.
The main feature of the playground is a huge slide that will delight the bigger kids! The only way to get to the top is to climb! Being a metal tube I dread to think how hot that slide is going to get during the warmer months!
There are multi-level play cubes with a fireman’s pole.
And various interesting climbing nets.
There is a toddler play area with swings, slide and a sand play area.
There are a couple of good-sized picnic shelters that would be great for social gathering plus BBQ facilities.
Next to the playground is a massive green open space, perfect for ball games. A local Farmer market will run every Saturday 8am – 12pm on the oval where you’ll be able to buy locally grown fruit and veg, honey, eggs, bread and more. See their Facebook page for more details.
There are toilets are located across from the park. A cafe is planned to be built next to the playground over the coming year.
Eden Beach Foreshore Playground is located at the end of Reflection Blvd, Jindalee.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
…MORE IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Reflection Boulevard