Tucked away in The Vines is Emms Green which is home to a quirky little playground.
The playground has a focus on imaginative play. There is a large cubby house which contains a set of whisper poles at each end for secret chats.
There are wooden planks to run through.
And wooden poles to climb.
I love the upturned tree which features carvings of Australian wildlife on it.
There is also a cute caterpillar rocker.
If your child is a natural performer they won’t be able to resist giving an impromptu performance on the little stage area.
There is a large shelter which contains a BBQ and two picnic tables. There is no shade over the playground area nor are there any toilets nearby.
Next to the playground is a large green perfect for kicking a ball around on.
Emms Green is located on the junction of Adlington Way and Delapre Drive, The Vines, Ellenbrook.
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 9 and 6 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.