Tucked away in The Vines is Emms Green which is home to a quirky little playground.
The playground has a focus on imaginative play. There is a large cubby house which contains a set of whisper poles at each end for secret chats.
There are wooden planks to run through.
And wooden poles to climb.
I love the upturned tree which features carvings of Australian wildlife on it.
There is also a cute caterpillar rocker.
If your child is a natural performer they won’t be able to resist giving an impromptu performance on the little stage area.
There is a large shelter which contains a BBQ and two picnic tables. There is no shade over the playground area nor are there any toilets nearby.
Next to the playground is a large green perfect for kicking a ball around on.
Emms Green is located on the junction of Adlington Way and Delapre Drive, The Vines, Ellenbrook.
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Delapre Drive