Tucked away in The Vines is Emms Green which is home to a quirky little playground.
The playground has a focus on imaginative play. There is a large cubby house which contains a set of whisper poles at each end for secret chats.
There are wooden planks to run through.
And wooden poles to climb.
I love the upturned tree which features carvings of Australian wildlife on it.
There is also a cute caterpillar rocker.
If your child is a natural performer they won’t be able to resist giving an impromptu performance on the little stage area.
There is a large shelter which contains a BBQ and two picnic tables. There is no shade over the playground area nor are there any toilets nearby.
Next to the playground is a large green perfect for kicking a ball around on.
Emms Green is located on the junction of Adlington Way and Delapre Drive, The Vines, Ellenbrook.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
Jennie McNichol is the co-founder of Buggybuddys. She moved to Perth in 2010 after 11 years of living in London, working in television for the BBC. She is the mother of two daughters aged 10 and 8 and loves the family-friendly lifestyle that Perth has to offer.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Delapre Drive