Enright Reserve playground in Hamilton Hill is a great place for the whole family! With a nature-based playground, modern playground, and exercise equipment – there is something for everyone.
The nature-based playground is great for children of all ages, my toddler could easily climb the old tyres to the plastic tunnel slide.
My older children loved the challenge of the brightly coloured obstacle course.
Other features include a teepee.
A plastic tunnel to crawl through or walk across.
As well as balancing and stepping logs.
The modern playground has a great verity of equipment for different ages and abilities, the spinning top was a big highlight for my older kids, while the toddler loved the rocking plane.
The play equipment consists of two slides, monkey bars, fireman’s pole, rock climbing wall, rope bridge and spider web.
A regular and toddler swing as well.
There is a ping-pong table, you will need to bring your own ball and bats.
The surrounding mature trees offer plenty of shade over the play areas. There is also a sheltered BBQ area with picnic tables and benches.
There is a huge grassed area, with a cricket pitch and two back nets. A path that leads the entire way around the reserve with markings so you can track how far you walk, the total distance is 673 metres, there are also a number of different exercise equipment.
Enright Reserve Playground is located on the corner of Wilkies Street & Ingram Street, Hamilton Hill.
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
- Bricktober Perth - October 6, 2018
- Spring in the City - September 25, 2018
- School Holiday Shopping Centre Activities - September 18, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Carousel - September 6, 2018
- D’Uva’s Strawberry Picking, Wanneroo - September 3, 2018
- Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct - August 30, 2018
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018
- Playing with Light, Scitech - August 7, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews