Enright Reserve playground in Hamilton Hill is a great place for the whole family! With a nature-based playground, modern playground, and exercise equipment – there is something for everyone.
The nature-based playground is great for children of all ages, my toddler could easily climb the old tyres to the plastic tunnel slide.
My older children loved the challenge of the brightly coloured obstacle course.
Other features include a teepee.
A plastic tunnel to crawl through or walk across.
As well as balancing and stepping logs.
The modern playground has a great verity of equipment for different ages and abilities, the spinning top was a big highlight for my older kids, while the toddler loved the rocking plane.
The play equipment consists of two slides, monkey bars, fireman’s pole, rock climbing wall, rope bridge and spider web.
A regular and toddler swing as well.
There is a ping-pong table, you will need to bring your own ball and bats.
The surrounding mature trees offer plenty of shade over the play areas. There is also a sheltered BBQ area with picnic tables and benches.
There is a huge grassed area, with a cricket pitch and two back nets. A path that leads the entire way around the reserve with markings so you can track how far you walk, the total distance is 673 metres, there are also a number of different exercise equipment.
Enright Reserve Playground is located on the corner of Wilkies Street & Ingram Street, Hamilton Hill.
- Island Aqua Park, Hillarys Boat Harbour - December 18, 2018
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 18, 2018
- TGI Fridays, Westfield Carousel - November 15, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 221 Healy Rd