Enright Reserve playground in Hamilton Hill is a great place for the whole family! With a nature-based playground, modern playground, and exercise equipment – there is something for everyone.
The nature-based playground is great for children of all ages, my toddler could easily climb the old tyres to the plastic tunnel slide.
My older children loved the challenge of the brightly coloured obstacle course.
Other features include a teepee.
A plastic tunnel to crawl through or walk across.
As well as balancing and stepping logs.
The modern playground has a great verity of equipment for different ages and abilities, the spinning top was a big highlight for my older kids, while the toddler loved the rocking plane.
The play equipment consists of two slides, monkey bars, fireman’s pole, rock climbing wall, rope bridge and spider web.
A regular and toddler swing as well.
There is a ping-pong table, you will need to bring your own ball and bats.
The surrounding mature trees offer plenty of shade over the play areas. There is also a sheltered BBQ area with picnic tables and benches.
There is a huge grassed area, with a cricket pitch and two back nets. A path that leads the entire way around the reserve with markings so you can track how far you walk, the total distance is 673 metres, there are also a number of different exercise equipment.
Enright Reserve Playground is located on the corner of Wilkies Street & Ingram Street, Hamilton Hill.
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018
- City of Perth Winter Fest - June 30, 2018
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
Kellie Elliott is a stay at home mum of 4 she enjoys adventuring around Perth with her children and sharing her journeys and experiences on Instagram.