Escarpment Park is a community playspace for local residents in Alkimos.
The park is a large open playspace set in sand, grass and softfall. Suitable for kids 12months+ with some great pieces of play equipment for older kids. A pathway meanders around the park great for scooters and bikes.
One of the main features of the park is this huge long tubular slide and cubby house fortress. Great for fantasy play!
The park has some new and creative pieces of play equipment I’ve not seen anywhere else before, lots of new climbing ropes and swings.
The park has 3 swings, a baby swing, normal swing and a flat circular swing great for the older kids and babies.
The large grassed areas and sheltered picnic tables make this a great location for picnics and birthday parties. Toilet facilities are located close by.
With Spiderman being so popular at the moment these climbing nets will be a great hit with all kids and adults.
A recent addition to Escarpment Park is Sprout Alkimos Beach, an architecturally designed sea container with a kiosk, hot desks and community space.
The community hub gives local residents the chance to meet your neighbours over a delicious coffee and light snack in the park, as well as gain convenient access to programs and services.
Sprout is open:MONDAY ClosedTUESDAY ClosedWEDNESDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmTHURSDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmFRIDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmSATURDAY 9:00am – 4:00pmSUNDAY 9:00am – 4:00pm
Escarpment Park is located along Bristlebird Circuit, Alkimos.
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Bristlebird Circuit