Escarpment Park is a community playspace for local residents in Alkimos.
The park is a large open playspace set in sand, grass and softfall. Suitable for kids 12months+ with some great pieces of play equipment for older kids. A pathway meanders around the park great for scooters and bikes.
One of the main features of the park is this huge long tubular slide and cubby house fortress. Great for fantasy play!
The park has some new and creative pieces of play equipment I’ve not seen anywhere else before, lots of new climbing ropes and swings.
The park has 3 swings, a baby swing, normal swing and a flat circular swing great for the older kids and babies.
The large grassed areas and sheltered picnic tables make this a great location for picnics and birthday parties. Toilet facilities are located close by.
With Spiderman being so popular at the moment these climbing nets will be a great hit with all kids and adults.
A recent addition to Escarpment Park is Sprout Alkimos Beach, an architecturally designed sea container with a kiosk, hot desks and community space.
The community hub gives local residents the chance to meet your neighbours over a delicious coffee and light snack in the park, as well as gain convenient access to programs and services.
Sprout is open:MONDAY ClosedTUESDAY ClosedWEDNESDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmTHURSDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmFRIDAY 8:30am – 4:30pmSATURDAY 9:00am – 4:00pmSUNDAY 9:00am – 4:00pm
Escarpment Park is located along Bristlebird Circuit, Alkimos.
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.