Kinross Park Playground also known as Falklands Park is a small local park with little facilities or attraction but worth a quick visit as it’s set back off the main road and has a large open space for the kids to run around.
During the autumn and winter months the park gets very busy at weekends with Auskick games.
The playframe consists of 2 slides, ladders, tunnel, climbing walls, monkey bars, noughts and crosses and a flying fox.
There’s also a seesaw, rocker and 2 swings.
The cricket nets, basketball net and toilets are across the other side of the field.
- No shade
- No water fountain
- No refreshments nearby, sometimes an ice cream van will turn up
- Base – softfall
- 2 x swings (1 x disability swing)
- 2x slides
- Climbing walls
- Basketball net
- Cricket nets
- Adult exercise equipment
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.