Kinross Park Playground also known as Falklands Park is a small local park with little facilities or attraction but worth a quick visit as it’s set back off the main road and has a large open space for the kids to run around.
During the autumn and winter months the park gets very busy at weekends with Auskick games.
The playframe consists of 2 slides, ladders, tunnel, climbing walls, monkey bars, noughts and crosses and a flying fox.
There’s also a seesaw, rocker and 2 swings.
The cricket nets, basketball net and toilets are across the other side of the field.
- No shade
- No water fountain
- No refreshments nearby, sometimes an ice cream van will turn up
- Base – softfall
- 2 x swings (1 x disability swing)
- 2x slides
- Climbing walls
- Basketball net
- Cricket nets
- Adult exercise equipment
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
Lorraine is co-owner of Buggybuddys and is mother to Blake (10) and Lollie (8). Lorraine is passionate about health and fitness and loves exploring Western Australia in her Caravan.
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: 15 Falkland Way