At our weekly shop on Saturday we were very excited to see that Floreat Forum shopping centre has just opened a new playground in the outdoor area by the cafes/restaurants. Previously there had just been a couple of small things for toddlers to play on but now there is a proper playground complete with shade sails.
Features of Floreat Forum playground include a little ‘café’ with a table and chairs and a counter, complete with prices on a board at the front.
There are a couple of noughts and crosses games build in and the playground comes with a wobbly bridge and different levels of fort style playground equipment with areas to climb and a slide.
There is a small new grassed area which was fenced off at the time of our visit as I think the grass is new.
Floreat Forum playground is in a pedestrian area and is right next to V Burger Bar, Kuma Goro (Japanese), j’Tandoor (Indian) and a new Italian café/restaurant called Davvero.
All these restaurants are right next to the playground so you can sit outside any of them and get a great view of your children playing. There are also some benches with tables right next to the playground too.
We love eating out with our kiddies and it is great for them to have somewhere to play and let off steam before/after eating rather than having to sit and get bored waiting for food.
The playground is not inside the centre itself so it can be accessed at any time.
- Cullen Winery, Margaret River - February 18, 2018
- Royal Life Saving Australia Review - May 24, 2017
- Brewhouse Margaret River - March 30, 2016
- Odyssea Beach Café, City Beach - March 23, 2016
- Eagle Rock Spur Steak & Grill, Currambine - January 7, 2016
- Bold Park Aquatic Centre, City Beach - December 2, 2015
- The Margaret River Chocolate Factory & Cafe, Margaret River - April 28, 2015
- Margaret River Farmers’ Market, Margaret River - April 8, 2015
- Rochelle Adonis High Tea, Highgate - April 4, 2015
- Cambridge International Food Forum, Wembley - April 4, 2015