Need to do groceries? Kids need a play? Combine them both at Forrestfield Forum. The Junction is the new community space at Forrestfield Forum and includes a nature playground and alfresco area.
The play area is under shade sale and partly fenced along the side that is close to the car park. The whole area is on soft fall rubber. There are benches around the area.
There are a number of play areas including balancing logs, climbing frame and a fort with fireman’s pole and slide.
There is also a bouncy rabbit and a spinning top.
You could grab a coffee and snack from one of the outlets in the Forum and enjoy while your children have a play. The shops include both Coles and Woolworths.
My 3yr old old found the climbing structure a bit above her but was fine on the rest of the equipment.
Forrestfield Forum is located off Strelitzier or Hale Roads in Forrestfield.
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
Claire Tondut is currently a stay-at-home mother of one daughter and a puppy. When she is not chasing little Miss around she loves to spend time with hubby, friends and family.
..MORE IDEAS ON WHAT’S ON IN PERTH
- Member Reviews
- AddressAddress: Strelitzia Avenue